Bear Flag Raised on this spot
Blue Wing Inn
Site of Union Hotel and Union Hall
Oddfellow's Hall 1910
The third 100F lodge on this site since 1854. The International Order of Oddfellows is a charitable welfare lodge which was especially influential in the historic West. 100F lodges are among the most important buildings in many American towns. The Sonoma lodge merged with the Petaluma lodge in 1991
Restoration in 1991
Ned Forrest, Architect
Original construction of store, library and dwelling which forms nucleus of this building in 1852 by Nathansons on land previously owned by Vallejo, this property was leased by Leiding to McKeague in 1877 and remodeled to become Eureka Hotel. 1886 Septimo Ciucci and Leonido Quatarolli acquired lease, changing name to the Tuscano Hotel; local usage has altered spelling.
Dedicated June 13, 1982
Native Sons of the Golden West
Joseph Ursino, Grand President
The Sonoma League for Historic Preservation
Duhring Building - 1891
This "modern brick building" with its distinctive cupola was built in 1891 by pioneer Sonoma merchant Frederick Duhring. It replaced the old Duhring Store, an adobe built in 1850 which had housed his mercantile establishment. In 1911 this building was among those saved when water from a basement well was pumped on a disastrous fire. On this site there has been a business serving the citizens of Sonoma for over 130 years.
Plaque dedicated March 23, 1985
Sam Brannan Chapter No. 1004
E Clampus Vitus
Sonoma Parlor No. 111
Native Sons of the Golden West Building
Constructed in 1956 by members of Sonoma Parlor No. 111, Native Sons of the Golden West. This building was built with the foresight for the financial future and stability of all members of Sonoma Parlor No. 111; past, present and future.
Roy A. Pauli
August L. Pinelli
William Geisner, Jr.
Dedicated June 12, 2005 by the Native Sons of the Golden West
Tom Sears, Grand President
Sonoma Parlor No. 111, Building Association, N.S.G.W.